Whether you are new to The Social Radio, or have been using it for awhile now, here are some tips to help improve your experience on our apps!
1. Do the tweets in your feed come in multiple languages? No worries! Our intelligent app is supported in 7 different languages – English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian and Italian.
2. You can disable languages you do not understand so that tweets in those languages will not be read.
3. While listening to your Twitter feed being read to you on the mobile app, you can also listen to your music streamed from Pandora, SoundCloud, Rdio, Spotify and other popular music player services in the background.
4. iOS users! Did you know that you can bookmark your favorite tweets, pause your player, retweet your favorite tweets and repeat the ones you almost missed – all on one simple screen? Check out our blogpost about this feature!
5. Not only are you able to listen to your Twitter feed, you can also listen to tweets from lists and #hashtags!
6. Our iOS mobile app also allows you to adjust the reading speed of your Twitter feed to your preference.
7. Search and follow the #hashtags of your favorite sports teams to listen to the Twitter commentary of other fans during a game!
8. Our apps are intelligent enough to read emoticons such as smiley faces and other texting-style abbreviations! 😉 😀
9. The Social Radio keeps our roads safer! When stuck in traffic during rush hour, keep your eyes on the road and listen to your Twitter feed instead of reading them.
10. You are able to share what you are listening to with your Twitter followers – simply search for the “sharing” option on the menu, and let your followers on Twitter listen to tune in to whatever you’re listening to on The Social Radio!
11. Give your eyes a break – Listen to your Tweets instead of reading them!
Do you have more tips to share with other TSR users? Comment below to share them!